Eligible Noncitizen

A U.S. national (includes natives of American Samoa or Swains Island), U.S. permanent resident (who has an I-151, I-551 or I-551C [Permanent Resident Card]), or an individual who has an Arrival-Departure Record (I-94) from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) showing one of the following designations:

If you meet the noncitizen criteria above, you are eligible to receive federal student aid.  If you are unsure of your eligibility, please check with your school's financial aid office for more information.