The Federal Student Aid Gateway website has been incorporated into our new StudentAid.gov website. You can continue to find the information and resources previously available on the Federal Student Aid Gateway at the following links:
- Information for Students, Parents, and Borrowers
Visit StudentAid.gov for general information about planning and paying for college. Here are some helpful links within StudentAid.gov:
- Visit fafsa.gov to apply for federal student aid.
- Visit StudentLoans.gov to complete entrance counseling, exit counseling, or your promissory note.
- Visit "My Federal Student Aid" to access your federal student aid history.
- Information for Counselors and Mentors:
- Visit our Financial Aid Toolkit website.
- Information for Schools
- Information for Financial Institutions
- Visit our Financial Partners portal.
- Information about Federal Student Aid
- About Federal Student Aid: Visit the About Us section of Student Aid.gov.
- Federal Student Aid Data Center: Visit the Data Center on StudentAid.gov.
- Strategic Planning and Reporting: Visit the Strategic Planning and Reporting section of Student Aid.gov.
- Doing Business with Us: Visit the Contracting Information section of StudentAid.gov.