What do you want to do for a living?
Take time to explore career options before you begin your program of study at college or career school. A good understanding of your estimated earnings is key to determining reasonable student loan amounts. Learn about assessing the net price of a school in which you’re interested. A lower net price means less borrowing on your part!
Use the Career Search below to find potential careers using the keyword search, or browse by industry. If you’re not sure what you want to do, use the interest profiler to answer a series of questions that will match your interests with potential careers. For each career, you’ll get information on
- what people in this career do on the job;
- the types of knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the career;
- the level of education usually needed;
- the average annual salary; and
- the expected demand for this career in the future.
Get started below!