I’m getting an error when I enter the save key. What should I do?
You may encounter an error if you used a password generator to create the save key, especially when using iOS 12. To resolve the error:
- On the “My FAFSA” page, select to continue the application.
- On the “Save Key” view, do not enter a save key (leave the field blank). Instead, select “I Forgot My Save Key.”
- On the “Enter Zip Code” view, enter the zip code that was entered on your FAFSA form, and then select “NEXT.”
- On the “Create New Save Key” view, follow the prompts to manually create a new save key that is from four to eight characters long. Do not use a password generator.
- Proceed with completing the FAFSA application or correction.
Total Characters: 500 Remaining: