How do I correct my FAFSA?

How do I correct my FAFSA?

To make corrections to your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), click the Log In button on the home page and log into FAFSA on the Web, and then click Make FAFSA Corrections.

When correcting your FAFSA, you can:

  • Add or remove colleges from your application
  • Change your e-mail or mailing address
  • Correct any field in your FAFSA other than your Social Security Number (SSN)

Is this answer helpful?

Thank you for your response.
Total Characters: 500 Remaining: