The signature page is blank. What should I do?
You may encounter a blank signature page if you are using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) as your web browser. You can try a different browser, or you can take these steps in IE 11:
- Go to “Tools.” (It looks like a round gear in the upper, right-hand corner of your browser window, next to a house and a star.)
- Select “Internet Options.” This opens the “Internet Options” window.
- Select the “Privacy” tab.
- Under “Pop-up Blocker,” select the “Settings” button. This opens the “Pop-up Blocker Settings” window.
- Type in “fafsa.ed.gov” in the “Address of website to allow” field.
- Select the “Add” button.
- Select the “Close” button.
- Select the “Apply” button and then close the “Internet Options” dialog box.
- Proceed with completing the FAFSA application or correction.
If you use a different browser instead, be sure to allow pop-ups from fafsa.ed.gov.