Military Families: How to Complain About a School

Attention veterans, future or active duty military personnel, and their family members: Do you believe your college or career school is not administering federal student aid funds properly? Be sure to contact the school with any questions or complaints. However, if you have been unable to resolve the issue with the school, you do have other options. Get information on how to submit a complaint about a school to the U.S. Department of Education.